A performance art proposal to create a pop-up coffee shop that runs on an experimental Chat GPT conversation. The whole thing is a mechanical Turk. Perhaps it’s called OZ coffee. In reference to the wizard of oz.
1. Scan a QR code at the coffee pop up to begin a SMS chat conversation to order your coffee.
2. Prompt: What kind of coffee would you like and can I have your name for the order? (It’s free)
3. The customers name is hand written on the counter by a wand to suggest what could be automated with the delivery process while a lively conversation goes back and forth about the coffee order.
4. No matter what the customer orders, they just get a regular coffee from a basic Keurig machine behind the curtain.
5. The last message in the conversation will be asking to provide a 1 star review to be helpful to future customers. ⭐️
Check out this review of AI coffee on Google Maps https://maps.app.goo.gl/Fc3MiDAqS2YVCxx57?g_st=i
100,000 views on Google maps!
Scan the QR code to start a conversational AI coffee order.